BUCK BRANCH BY BUCKSTIK
- Comes complete with easy screw in mount
- Forehead gland and preorbital gland easy spray bottles.
· Scraping, like rubbing, allows a buck to make his presence known by dispensing scent throughout his area. Typical scraping behavior involves leaving scent from abuck's nasal, preorbital and forehead glands.
· All deer use scrapes to communicate with one another throughout the year, but they become more visible during the rut because deer have more urgent infomation to relate. ... Scrapes are often (mistakenly) thought of in terms of territorial markers made by only a single buck, and/or only during the rut .
· The BuckBranch is basically a beacon that provides everything bucks are looking for to communicate with the herd. True communal scrapes can not be made with curiosity scent, and or, urine... It takes glands for true communication.